As usual it would make me super happy - to the point of giggles - if you would also join in with this, my Monday morning appreciation of the little moments of happy that the weekend brought me. Down with hating Monday's and hurrah to appreciation of life and love and experience!
If this is completely new to you please look here -'5 Little Pleasures'. You can put your 5 little pleasures into the comments section, add the link to your own blog, or join in on Twitter with the hashtag #5littlepleasures .
So here are mine...
* Two of my favourite people finally took the plunge and got engaged!!
* Mamma G came over on Saturday and spent some time with us lounging outside. She also brought lots of baking and some home made Blackcurrant jam
* We went to the Cinema for the 1st time in a long time. Hubby had to see Pacific Rim of which the visuals are spectacular but I did fall asleep (no real character development to hold my attention)
* We went over to our friends' house last night for a good old catch up. Andrew took just furtled spuds and fresh plucked peas. I took a jam jar of my Sweet Peas :D
* I made a production line of half made felt birds over the weekend and they just need eyes now - hurrah. It felt so good to be working so hard.